Your questions, answered.
Does everyone need to sign a new 2023 REsides Services Agreement?
What is the deadline to sign the new 2023 Resides Services Agreement?
Why are new service agreements required?
What is changing with REsides?
Our path forward is very exciting. We are making dramatic and innovative changes that will allow REsides full control over how our data is managed, distributed, and most importantly secured. It will grant us the ability to grow rapidly, but also allow our clients a greater say in how their data is managed. In this scenario, REsides now becomes the center of the data world.
Please note that while we embark on an aggressive strategy to grow, we remain committed to you and your satisfaction. We have added a few new key team members over this year; however, rest assured that we are still the same team. Our fantastic Client Services and Community Relations teams remain the same and are here to assist you in any way possible. We still call Hilton Head Island our home and enjoy being the many benefits of being an independent MLS.
What are the benefits of this new data structure?
- Gives REsides full control of how our data is managed, distributed, and secured.
- Delivers cost efficiencies for everyone.
- Enables rapid expansion into new markets.
- Strengthens competitive advantage in an environment that is changing rapidly by being able to offer new technology in shorter timeframes.
- Increases collaboration with our partners.
Sounds exciting, but what does this have to do with me signing a new 2023 REsides Services Agreement?
Who do I call if I have more questions?
We are here to help answer any questions you may have.